14.6.10

World Cup Live Blogging via Twitter

Hello readers. Stuck at work while the World Cup matches are going on? Don't have a television? Have no real idea of what's going on in a soccer match, only speak English, and can only get the games on Univision?

Have no fear. I have begun a Twitter account (which somewhat surprisingly I am not at all ashamed of) that I will be using to keep live blogs of one or two matches each day for the rest of the World Cup.

Tomorrow, 6/15, I'll be covering Ivory Coast v. Portugal, at 10am Eastern Standard Time, and Brazil v. North Korea, showing at 2:30pm Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check back daily for my World Cup Trivia updates. In the meantime, check out the very strange World Cup body painting series I stumbled upon in my internet travels.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: