6.5.10

Friendly Reminder

Hello all.

Thank you very much for reading the blog. As it turns out, based on the calculations of my trust map at left, I've had hundreds of people (actually over 1000 I think at this point) of lovely people from such wonderful countries as Russia, Philippines, Kuwait, and India reading the blog, as well as strong support from namesake nation Japan.

This post is here to simply serve as a friendly reminder that I have several other writing jobs that financially enable me to continue on with the blog. Please check out my updated list of articles I've had published online. They're all linked and, if I've done the HTML properly, should open in separate windows. There's truly something for everyone on there, from a write up on the new Deftones record to a list of Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India.

And finally, any predictions on the Champions League Final? In Premiership news, I'm quite pleased that Spurs beat Man City today.

Thanks again. Stay tuned for a piece on poverty in Japan.

Until Next Time

Will


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: