17.3.10

Akira Kosemura and Things to Come

I recently discovered Japanese ambient piano composer Akira Kosemura (recently as in like basically about an hour ago) and am totally loving his new record Polaroid Paino. I'm gonna try to put a player in this post so that you can listen to one of his new tracks, though honestly I'm a little technologically inept and I'm not sure that it'll work.

I've decided that this week (since it's a Wed. really what I mean by that is the next seven days) will be picture and poetry week. What that means is I'll be posting small sets of ten or so photos of places here in Mexico based on a certain theme, and breaking them up with some poems I've been writing. Hopefully that will appeal to you all.

If in the meantime you can't help yourself and just need to read some more of my articles, please head over to Gloobbi and check out what I've written for them.

Thanks very much for reading. Fingers crossed that the mp3 player shows up...


Akira Kosemura - Catnap .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: